Veet Instant Waxing Kit for Sensitive Skin
Information about Veet Instant Waxing Kit for Sensitive Skin
Veet Ready-to-Use wax strips are efficient when it comes to pulling out even 1.5mm short hair, leaving you with up to 4 weeks of long lasting smoothness and instantly exfoliated skin, whenever you wish. The best part is you can use it anytime. The ready-to-use pack gives you perfect waxing results in just 5 easy steps, and the special Easy Grip™ let’s you get rid of your hair in one easy move. With regular use, you’ll have fewer, finer, and softer hair growing back. Specially formulated with Almond Oil and Vitamin E, Veet provides extra care to suit Sensitive Skin.
- Wax delivers up to 28 days of smoothness
- Almond Oil and Vitamin E pampers the sensitive skin
- Exfoliate while you remove hair
- At Home Wax Strips
- 8 (4*2) Re-usable, Ready-to-Use Wax Strips
- 2 Perfect Finish Wipes
- 1 Leaflet
- Rub the wax strip between the palm of both the hands until wax feels warm. Use of a hair drier will be more convenient
- Holding the Veet Easy Grip tab rounded edge, slowly peel the strips apart
- Apply the strip over the hair to be removed in the direction of the hair growth
- Hold the Veet Easy Grip (rounded edge) tab
- Pull the strip back on itself in one swift motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, keep the strip as close to the skin as possible and while holding the skin taut with the free hand
- Re-use each strip several times until it loses its stickiness
- After waxing, remove any excess wax with a Perfect Finish Wipe provided.
Retain outer pack for all precautions and directions before use. Suitable for use on legs, arms, underarms and bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder. Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids. If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line. Hair should be between 2mm and 5mm long. If hair is longer, trim with scissors before you wax to avoid discomfort and damage to the skin when waxing. Before use make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing. If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Don’t use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder - Double Rich Chocolate