A to Z NS tab
- Helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Helps to counter stress and improve mood.
- Helps to overcome fatigue and enhances physical performance.
- Helps in the development of cardiovascular functions.
- Helps in the development of brain function.
Vitamin A Acetate: 350 mcg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate): 0.8 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.9 mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): 12 mg
Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate): 3 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): 1.5 mg
Vitamin B9 (Folic acid): 60 mcg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): 25 mg
Vitamin E: 8 mg
Copper (Copper gluconate): 900 mcg
Manganese (Manganese chloride): 2 mg
Selenium (Sodium selenate): 30 mcg
Zinc (Zinc oxide): 9 mg
Pine bark extract
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.